Sisters Sticking Together!

A friend of mine from my college days in Sigma Kappa is looking for anyone who might want to try to dabble in her business and I think it is important to support friends and family!  Anyone interested in making an extra income stream, a Plan B or an entirely new career? My friend Anissa is expanding her Rodan & Fields Dermatologists business across the country and is looking for excited people interested in working part time/full time around their current commitments. It doesn't matter where you live or what your background is since you will be coached. The business was created by the two dermatologists who created Proactiv for acne and now they are taking on the $3 billion anti-age market with their new company. Please let me know if you are interested and I will have her send you some info.
Anissa.saad@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts