Chicken Pesto Pasta






Sometimes you just shouldn't over-complicate things. 4 ingredients and it is a favorite in our house! Not only is it good for him but everyone in our house likes it!

So without further ado, I give you the chicken pesto pasta!!



It was as simple as starting with a rotisserie chicken and shredding it. Yes, I meal prep with rotisserie chicken often, it saves time, easy and not bad for you!



As I am shredding my chicken, I boil a pot of water for my pasta. And this pasta isn't your typical pasta but rather edamame pasta...so it is full of protein and it is soy beans but the boy LOVES it (and from my beloved Costco!!)


I start the bowl with some shredded chicken, add some of the edamame pasta... for little man I use my kitchen shears and cut it up. Then I add some homemade pesto...nom nom!! 



And because little man insists on CHEESE, we top it with a bit of parmesan cheese! :D





 So as you can see, he kind of likes this... A LOT! So don't skip this meal and let your kids love on their healthy pasta!!


Comments

Popular Posts